Nationals of the following countries do not require visas to visit Zambia:
Antigua & Bermuda
All other nationalities not mentioned above should check thoroughly the guidelines by clicking on this link Department of Immigration website
If you do require a visa please make sure of the following before submitting your application:
Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months beyond your intended stay in Zambia. Your passport must have a minimum of 2 blank pages.
When submitting your visa applications please make sure that you submit the following:
- Application forms must be submitted in duplicate (two copies) per applicant completed in full. Include TWO 2” X 2” recent passport size photographs.
- Please SIGN on the back of each photograph and staple one photo to each application form. One photocopy of an original application form will be accepted.
- Please enclose an official cover letter specifying in brief detail the nature of their intended transactions in Zambia and/or a copy of work permit from their authorizing sponsor or prospective employers.
- Attach a copy of flight itinerary and/or return airline ticket.
- A Business Visitor is entitled to Thirty (30) days visit in a period of twelve (12) months